Our Mission is to improve global health conditions of humanity supporting and promoting activities and initiatives targeted to implement the concept of “One Health/Planetary Health” as a connection between the food production, nutrition health and sustainability integrating:
- more sustainable food production systems and methods as well as healthy nutrition methods more respectful of the environment,
- research, development and support of new vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and diagnostics against infectious diseases,
- activities targeted to promote and implement environmental as well as social and economic sustainability with the 2030 Agenda and its current and future programs as guiding principle.
Our Objectives are:
- support the development of knowledge and training of researchers who wish to commit, or already are committed, to scientific research with a particular emphasis on research and development of vaccines targeted against the neglected diseases common in LICs Countries,
- promote and foster, also by establishing Research Centers, initiatives targeted to scientific research against neglected diseases, increasing scientific progress as well as social, economic and cultural development,
- pursue a series of new initiatives to promote and disseminate innovative solutions connected with the implementation of “One Health/Planetary Health” as well as the 2030 Agenda, increasing availability of vaccines in Low-Income Countries.